On Play store just search for Artur Urbanski and my game will appear.
I was inspired to create Tetris 3D free puzzle game by listening to Betamax defender music.
I wanted to visualize it in a game. I heard it hundreds of times to make good synchronization.
I think it`s good enough so check it out.
I wish Tetris 3D free puzzle game would never die so please help it be alive by telling friends about it and giving a rate.
Thanks in advance and Have fun with Tetris 3D free puzzle game!
Single tap or tap on button with an arrow - the block falls down.
Swipe in any of 6 directions on one side - the block rotates..
Swipe in any of 8 directions on the other side - the block moves.
Swipe down slowly - the block goes down.
Swipe using 2 fingers -the camera view changes
* 3 sizes of scene
* 3 types of modes
* Animation fits to music.
* View from any direction.
* 27 different shape blocks.
* 7 kinds of special powers.
* 6 diffrent ways to rotate blocks.
* Battle with others on 9 leaderboards.
* Moving blocks fits to the actual angle of looking.
* You can change colours and shapes of the cubes.
* Averages on the diagram help you check your progress.
* You can change headstart from 0% to 80% of average score.
* The actual position of the block is marked on walls and bottom.
* Blocks move only one position so it counteracts moving them too far.
* Your fingers don't have to aim at buttons to rotate and move blocks. All u need is swiping and tapping.
* The first mistake doesn't end the game. You get a warning about it and two exclamation marks appear on the screen. Only the second penalty causes the end of the game.
- Help yoursef by using specials.
- Play every day to get more coins per piece.
- Beat your averages to get more coins per piece.
- Complete missions to get more coins in each game.
- Look at scene from a diffrent angle (even from under the bottom) to find gaps in your construction.
- Care when 2 red exclamation marks are on the screen because the next penalty can cause game over.
- Observe gap indicator on top of the screen. U will easily know about almost completed layers.
1 gap - green
2 gaps - yellow
3 gaps - orange
>4 gaps - red