Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 SoC support Ondemand CPU Govoner?

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default Note 3 SoC support Ondemand CPU Govoner?

I'm using SetCPU to the On demand profile. What is the default Govoner? I want to know so I'm not making the app force my CPU to the same profile it has stock....

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

micmars
Old
Thanks Meter 9,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansevolver View Post
I'm using SetCPU to the On demand profile. What is the default Govoner? I want to know so I'm not making the app force my CPU to the same profile it has stock....

You can use row. I have while plugged in as priority, with that one overclocked to 2659 (I could be off on the last two digits), and the others not at priority (screen on and off states) not at priority with the top end at the baseline for the CPU.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK

The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansevolver View Post

Well that's for I/O. I'm wondering about govoner profiles.

I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mansevolver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]