5,594,077 Members 47,173 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for a rom

Tip us?
 
fousekis21
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default [Q] Looking for a rom

Hi, I am lloking for a rom, omega v10 but i cant find it anywhere, can u please give me a link? I official omega download manager there are only newest versions...
 
zxczxcdani
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 59
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Koronadal
What's your device? There are v10 for other devices while some devices have the latest Omega ROM. Try to search this site (here)
 
fousekis21
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxczxcdani View Post
What's your device? There are v10 for other devices while some devices have the latest Omega ROM. Try to search this site (here)
Hi! Thanks for the answer! I have samsung galaxy s4 (i9505). In that site there are newest versions of this rom not v.10
 
zxczxcdani
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 59
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Koronadal
Quote:
Originally Posted by fousekis21 View Post
Hi! Thanks for the answer! I have samsung galaxy s4 (i9505). In that site there are newest versions of this rom not v.10
LOL, I was answering the other question you posted in here. Well, I saw some here, I don't know its legibility though. Here
 
fousekis21
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxczxcdani View Post
LOL, I was answering the other question you posted in here. Well, I saw some here, I don't know its legibility though. Here
No, when the link is for v19 when u open it...
 
zxczxcdani
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 59
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Koronadal
i guess they didn't archive this v10.
I'll just try and find anything on google. lol
 
fousekis21
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxczxcdani View Post
i guess they didn't archive this v10.
I'll just try and find anything on google. lol
Find it! Thanks for the answers!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Configure Your System Settings on a Per-App Basis

Do you ever like to make sure that certain device settings are enabled prior to entering a … more

How to Hack An Android App (Don’t Try This at Home) – XDA Developer TV

Listen, don’t cheat in your games. So don’t … more

Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Now Available!

About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more