Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

The moment of excitation extreme

OP Taichilly

15th January 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Who received this as well? From Canada obviously.

Wasn't able to upload the picture on Tinypic then do [img][/img] stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-14-18-05-49.png
Views:	4540
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	2516730  
15th January 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 146

669 posts
I reverted back to 4.3, I miss text wrap in the AOSP browser, and it doesn't "feel" as slick to me. Maybe just placebo.
15th January 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

31 posts
Worth a thread? There already is one about the OTA!

Gosh ppl, stop spamming the forum with the same over and over again!
15th January 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 77

282 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by creambyemute

Worth a reply? jeez ppl, stop spamming peoples threads in the general section... #wannabemodman
15th January 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 102

465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by helppme

Worth a reply? jeez ppl, stop spamming peoples threads in the general section... #wannabemodman

He's actually got a point, why should we subjected to endless OMG I GOTTA KK UPDATE LIFE IZ SO GRATE! posts.

They contribute nothing except annoyance, so you tell me what purpose there is having lots of those posts in the general section serves
The Following User Says Thank You to techguyone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 77

282 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by creambyemute

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone

He's actually got a point, why should we subjected to endless OMG I GOTTA KK UPDATE LIFE IZ SO GRATE! posts.

They contribute nothing except annoyance, so you tell me what purpose there is having lots of those posts in the general section serves

Ok update time people all get a bit excited, granted. However, as I'm sure you are aware, google have a very specific update procedure with their phones. They go region by region, country by country. They release to 5% then 20%, then 100%.. (or some similar proportions). So, it is relevant for people to know when someone from a particular country gets the update, to help know when they can expect their updated.

Granted, it would be good if the titles were more specific, but this is not just a 'oooo look at me omg' thread. THey posted a screenshot of their update details and advised they are in Canada.

If you see a thread you don't think has merit then don't open it, read it and comment on it.. Seriously, the irony here is incredible.

I'm absolutely with you on the pointless thread front, but just because one thread 'in the general section!' doesn't meet your standards for interest, doesn't mean someone else won't find it of use, or interest.

If you regularly go into newsagents and tear up tabloid newspapers and Heat magazine too, then at least you are consistent and I would understand.

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread