Need feedback about Sensation phone if possible compared to LG L9

Tip us?

shaolin95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 861
Default Need feedback about Sensation phone if possible compared to LG L9

Hi all!
I am trying to decide between the Sensation for $60 used vs the LG L9 for $75 used.
It is for my mom which is why I want a bigger display. Gaming is of course a non issue so as long as there are no performance issues that are horrible, I feel either one will do the job.
How is the situation with the Sensation right now, performance and rom wise?
Any feedback is welcomed!

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel

makor
Old
Thanks Meter 1
If it's not to late for the answer, I would go with the LG L9 because of the newer and bigger battery.
The Following User Says Thank You to makor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shaolin95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by makor View Post
If it's not to late for the answer, I would go with the LG L9 because of the newer and bigger battery.
No worries. I ended up getting the HTC Amaze because of the "better camera" and 16GB internal memory. Not really much of a difference in her case, so just got the one that I could find locally, in better shape.

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel