Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,858 Members 36,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sm-g3815??

Tip us?

jhosskate
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] sm-g3815??

Hello mates, first thank you all for the help developers and attention to my question in advance. It is possible to root this device with autoroot cf? Already tried several ways without success, framaroot, vroot, unlookroot not bug r leaves me rooted, rooting several programs .... and even temporary + file recovery root. Personally, I am newbie about android development but already several tube devices rooted with custom rom, custom kernel, edit etc buid prop (device development in general). Any solution? I think for the moment just waiting for someone to modify some kernel parameter and not to root? I need to root galaxy xpresss 2, but I fear it is too early to disable knox ..... anyone can help me please? I would be grateful

Nofan Tasi
Old
Thanks Meter 21
If all sm-g3815 owners that want to root donate to chainfire, he might consider trying...

mek32
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofan Tasi View Post
If all sm-g3815 owners that want to root donate to chainfire, he might consider trying...

Chainfire's root i avaliable for express 2!!! I flashed CF-autoroot and now I'm root!!! Good luck