Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help Needed

OP Never-E-Nuff

15th January 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
So I did a short search for the answer to this but seems like I cant quit find the answer or it just confusing me and im getting lost. I have an HTC Sensation T-Mobile From the USA model PG58100. This phone is I assume in a bootloop as when it turns on it just stays on the HTC screen. I put it in recovery mode and tried doing just the factory reset but the phone still loops after ward. So i know assume i have to reinstall the stock rom. this phone is not and has never been rooted to my knowledge as I did not receive this new so I am not 100% sure. here is what is displayed when i go into recovery mode

*** LOCKED***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
eMMC-boot
Aug 2 2011,22:35:52

I have downloaded Elegencia Sence 4.1 V8.0.0 zip but I will install whatever you guys feel is best for me. I just need the phone back up and running. it does not need to be rooted or have anything special completely stock would be fine. The simplest way to get it working again is all I need. Thank you in advance.
15th January 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 615

2,079 posts
More
Try here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2094380

There you have a bunch of RUUs try with some of TMOUS but choose some newer one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread