Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 36,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Firmware upgrate issue!1 please help

Tip us?

cicv78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Firmware upgrate issue!1 please help

I WAS tryin put the old update 4.1 to galaxy s3 sch-i535 with odin,, and make error,, stock n i unplug the cable n battery so now i cnt do anythong say FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AN ISSUE. PLEASE USE SOFTWARE REPAIR ASSISTANT & TRY AGAIN..

ThePagel
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicv78 View Post
I WAS tryin put the old update 4.1 to galaxy s3 sch-i535 with odin,, and make error,, stock n i unplug the cable n battery so now i cnt do anythong say FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AN ISSUE. PLEASE USE SOFTWARE REPAIR ASSISTANT & TRY AGAIN..
Well whatever you do do not use the assistant or kies it will push you to 4.3. Just flash a Odin version you know works.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePagel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

buelldozer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
You need to download the PIT file from here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2484064 , then flash it in with ODIN. I just did this not 5 minutes ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to buelldozer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cicv78
Old
(Last edited by cicv78; 15th January 2014 at 07:06 PM.) Reason: counfuse
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by buelldozer View Post
You need to download the PIT file from here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2484064 , then flash it in with ODIN. I just did this not 5 minutes ago.
awsome!! ty so much,, i just still wanna put the 4.1 version