An app that fixes BLUETOOTH audio delay. ?

15th January 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I've been looking for days on end, but I can't seem to find an app that fixes the delay in bluetooth speakers. For example, it would fix the delay for netflix so the sound matches the video.
I think that this delay is all software based, because Chrome and YouTube don't have delay, but most other apps do.

I was thinking, if this hasn't been created yet, which I don't know why because so many people complain about delayed bluetooth speakers, that it can't be that hard to create.
Like for example, just make it so you open the app, and it puts a sort of slider in the notification bar for you to adjust whatever is on the screen to sync with the video.
or maybe have the app open other apps from inside it and work like that? I have very little experience in coding,

So if anyone could explain to me why an app that syncs the screen with the audio doesn't exist, please tell me!

little more details, I'm using the speaker on my new Nexus 7 2013, and I also have a Nexus 4.
the speaker is a Jawbone Jambox. I bought so I could watch Netflix without headphones, but that's the only app the speaker isn't in sync, apart from.. every single game application.

thanks for any replies!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
annoying, bluetooth, delay, speaker
Previous Thread Next Thread