Ask a question

No registration required

Rebooting Into Recovery Goes To Fastboot Mode

OP jagman96

13th January 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

89 posts
I've had my VS980 rooted for a few months. Started with TWRP 3.6.3.2, then upgraded to 3.6.3.3. All has been well but then today when I rebooted into recovery the screen went black except for the following text in small font at the top...

[450] Fastboot mode started
[500] udc_start()

I held the power button for 10 seconds to reboot to my rom (Mhadi). I then rebooted to recovery again and it was the same but the numbers were 490 and 440. I then did it a third time and it was back to 500 and 450. Strange. Vol up and down didn't do anything.

I also tried re-downloading TWRP 3.6.3.3 and flashing it via Flashify but I still went back to the fastboot screen.

What should I do to get back into TWRP?

Sent from my LG G2 android phone
13th January 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagman96

I've had my VS980 rooted for a few months. Started with TWRP 3.6.3.2, then upgraded to 3.6.3.3. All has been well but then today when I rebooted into recovery the screen went black except for the following text in small font at the top...

[450] Fastboot mode started
[500] udc_start()

I held the power button for 10 seconds to reboot to my rom (Mhadi). I then rebooted to recovery again and it was the same but the numbers were 490 and 440. I then did it a third time and it was back to 500 and 450. Strange. Vol up and down didn't do anything.

I also tried re-downloading TWRP 3.6.3.3 and flashing it via Flashify but I still went back to the fastboot screen.

What should I do to get back into TWRP?

I am also in the same situation and need help. if you find a solution can you let me know too
13th January 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

89 posts
Hopefully somebody will help us out. I've been searching to no avail.

15th January 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

89 posts
Problem solved here .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread