Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,723 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

give me a link pls?

Tip us?
 
fousekis21
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default give me a link pls?

Hi guys. I am searching from yesterday everywhere (google + xda) to download a custom rom, omega v10 gor my galaxy s4 (i9505) and i cant find it... Can u please give a link? I would ask in the correct thread but i'm a new member and i cant post there. Please help me, im tired to search, i dont know why i cant find it...
 
ketiv
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fousekis21 View Post
Hi guys. I am searching from yesterday everywhere (google + xda) to download a custom rom, omega v10 gor my galaxy s4 (i9505) and i cant find it... Can u please give a link? I would ask in the correct thread but i'm a new member and i cant post there. Please help me, im tired to search, i dont know why i cant find it...
here you are: omegadroid.co/omega_rom_series
if you've got probs with full slots, choose torrent version
 
fousekis21
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketiv View Post
here you are: omegadroid.co/omega_rom_series
if you've got probs with full slots, choose torrent version
Thank u for the link but i have tried already this site, there is not this rom avalaible, only the newest. This rom its from august thats why i cant find it...
 
ketiv
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2010
oh sorry, my fault..

not easy to find but look at: goo.gl/sZukOE
 
zxczxcdani
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 97
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Koronadal
Default need rom

Try searching at needrom.com, click your brand which is samsung, then look for your model.
 
fousekis21
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketiv View Post
oh sorry, my fault..

not easy to find but look at: goo.gl/sZukOE
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxczxcdani View Post
Try searching at needrom.com, click your brand which is samsung, then look for your model.
At goo.gl/sZukOE i dont understand much (chinese), at needrom.com unfortunately there is no omega roms.
 
zxczxcdani
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 97
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Koronadal
Quote:
Originally Posted by fousekis21 View Post
At goo.gl/sZukOE i dont understand much (chinese), at needrom.com unfortunately there is no omega roms.
could try it here? If your device is on the list, then your in luck.
 
ketiv
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fousekis21 View Post
At goo.gl/sZukOE i dont understand much (chinese), [..](
cmon.. paste that link to translate.google.com
 
fousekis21
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2011
Find it! Thanks for the answers!
 
PradeepMurugan
Old
#10  
PradeepMurugan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 229
Posts: 218
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Karur

 
DONATE TO ME
See in your device forum

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Benchmark Your CPU Performance with Mini CPU Integer Script

When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more

Rid Yourself of Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit … more