[Q] Building CM10.2.0 For S4 Mini LTE

OP liquidhydr4

15th January 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello All,

This may be in the wrong place so if it is, I am sorry, anyway to my question I'm trying to build CM for my S4 Mini LTE Serranoltexx everything was going fine until I got this message after running extract-files.sh

Code:
Extracting /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2S3D_adreno200.so ...
remote object '/system/lib/egl/libGLESv2S3D_adreno200.so' does not exist
Now after adding "libGLESv2S3D_adreno200.so" (if you search Google for it it's the top github link) I managed to get it to build the actual .zip and it does flash properly but it doesn't seem to have the correct graphics drivers (I thought this process wouldn't work and I was right), the guide on the how to build it doesn't help with this problem either so any help would be extremely appreciated

I've attached the logcat for reference (if it's needed) as a .docx file as the .txt file was 1.1mb and because I don't have a pro account on pastebin.
Attached Files
File Type: docx logcat.docx - [Click for QR Code] (221.6 KB, 3 views)
16th January 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 19,646

2,038 posts
Donate to Me
More
The problem with newer Android versions is that if often require new libraries which are not available in stock rom, so the extract method is actually not very useful unless we have a stock rom of the same version we are building for. To bypass this issue we use libraries from other phones that have the matching Android version. I suggest using the blobs that's on TheMuppets github, as those are up to date.

https://github.com/TheMuppets/propri...vendor_samsung
The Following User Says Thank You to arco68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread