PowerManagerService kernel wakelock killing battery but no partial wakelocks listed

10th January 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

256 posts
I installed Quantum 3.15 ROM a few days ago with decimalman's kernel.

I am getting battery drain with my phone doing nothing at a rate of 7-8% per hour. BBS lists the PowerManagerService.wakelock at the top of the kernel wakelock section. A little research tells me this is a placeholder for all partial wakelocks. Problem is, partial wakelocks lists nothing. So I have no idea what is really going on. Can anyone give me some advice where to look next?

-J
14th January 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatawnt2b

I installed Quantum 3.15 ROM a few days ago with decimalman's kernel.

I am getting battery drain with my phone doing nothing at a rate of 7-8% per hour. BBS lists the PowerManagerService.wakelock at the top of the kernel wakelock section. A little research tells me this is a placeholder for all partial wakelocks. Problem is, partial wakelocks lists nothing. So I have no idea what is really going on. Can anyone give me some advice where to look next?

-J

+1 Having the same question. About to post but turns out you have already post it

Exactly the same situation tho my battery did not drain that much but still found the powermanagerservice and main kernel wakelock had been running very long time, while partial wakelock had very few awake. Any method to decrease the running time of powermanageservice and main without rooting your device?
16th January 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
bump for the answer!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread