[Q] adb not working twrp 2.5.0.0

OP alb-o

15th January 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Detroit, MI
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
More
so im trying to get into adb shell on my device. i have twrp 2.5.0.0 installed and when hooked up to my pc the "adb devices" command shows nothing. the reason im trying to use the adb shell through twrp is because im pretty sure i have some file system corruption and want to run e2fsck to fix it. ive tried unplugging the device from my pc, killing the adb server, restarting it, and plugging my device back in. im running windows 7 ultimate 64bit on my pc with the asus drivers. what can i do to either get into adb shell through twrp or fix my filesystem another way? im in dire need of some help
16th January 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 126

186 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb-o

so im trying to get into adb shell on my device. i have twrp 2.5.0.0 installed and when hooked up to my pc the "adb devices" command shows nothing. the reason im trying to use the adb shell through twrp is because im pretty sure i have some file system corruption and want to run e2fsck to fix it. ive tried unplugging the device from my pc, killing the adb server, restarting it, and plugging my device back in. im running windows 7 ultimate 64bit on my pc with the asus drivers. what can i do to either get into adb shell through twrp or fix my filesystem another way? im in dire need of some help

You can run commands directly from twrp terminal and there is no difference between adb shell and terminal on the tablet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Graiden05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread