Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 51,293 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help with Flash!

Tip us?

DeathEater333
Old
(Last edited by DeathEater333; 15th January 2014 at 11:07 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need Help with Flash!

Hi,
So i have a r800i which i flashed with "Xperia Z Jellybean" and wasn't satisfied with it,so i went on to flash it with lupus kernel v13(480p) and then while flashing it with CM10 for the play,it got stuck at "Formatting system..." So i removed the battery and put it back in again,once again went into recovery to flash the rom and this time it got stuck at "Copying System files" so I removed the battery once again and now whenever i go into recovery there are no menu options and it just shows the lupus logo with LuPus CWM-Recovery v6.0.3.2 [wedgess] showing at the bottom...Is my phone bricked? If not,how can i fix it?Also I'd like to mention that im fairly new to this flashing stuff...
EDIT: USB Debugging is off so i dont know how i can change the kernel either.

EP35DS4
Old
Thanks Meter 7
You can flash kernels without usb debugging turned on, just put you phone into fastboot mode and flash a kernel using fastboot. If you really bricked your phone you could try to flash a .ftf
The Following User Says Thank You to EP35DS4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DeathEater333
Old
(Last edited by DeathEater333; 16th January 2014 at 06:13 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP35DS4 View Post
You can flash kernels without usb debugging turned on, just put you phone into fastboot mode and flash a kernel using fastboot. If you really bricked your phone you could try to flash a .ftf
I'm unable to go into fastboot mode either...
EDIT : Nevermind,tried it again,and changed kernel to Turbo Kernel! thanks alot!