5,597,007 Members 47,937 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Micromax A110 android upgrade

Tip us?

vinwin06
Old
(Last edited by vinwin06; 9th January 2014 at 02:06 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q] Micromax A110 android upgrade

Hello,

I have an MMX A110 device its has recently warranty got expired. So i want to root this device and install new android like 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 , but i am very beginner in android installation.

So can anyone explain me about the custom ROMS available for MMX a110 and how i can install it successfully.

Your help is much appreciated.

vinod210383
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thumbs down Take your busy time out

Instead opening new thread, search the forum and you will get lots of predefined SOP's (tutorials) for everything you needed.

There are lots of custom ROMs available and methods to flash it. Also methods to root your A110.

MOD : Request to close this thread, its upbringing false message. I thought new upgrade came for A110.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinwin06 View Post
Hello,

I have an MMX A110 device its has recently warranty got expired. So i want to root this device and install new android like 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 , but i am very beginner in android installation.

So can anyone explain me about the custom ROMS available for MMX a110 and how i can install it successfully.

Your help is much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to vinod210383 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vinwin06
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod210383 View Post
Instead opening new thread, search the forum and you will get lots of predefined SOP's (tutorials) for everything you needed.

There are lots of custom ROMs available and methods to flash it. Also methods to root your A110.

MOD : Request to close this thread, its upbringing false message. I thought new upgrade came for A110.

Can you please specify any one of the best ROM's means give some URl.

vinod210383
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Angry All ROMs are great

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinwin06 View Post
Can you please specify any one of the best ROM's means give some URl.

Every ROM on this forum is great. I am not the one to decide which one is best and which one is worst. Every ROM has its speciality concerned with type. If you are gamer or regular user. Find everything on below link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...10/development