FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Custom kernels for 4.4.2?

15th January 2014, 07:46 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I just wanted to know if there were any custom kernels compatible with 4.4.2/ I'm currently running Paranoid 4.0 beta2 and i kinda miss the overclock. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
 
15th January 2014, 08:01 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag I'm on a tree.
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPi23

I just wanted to know if there were any custom kernels compatible with 4.4.2/ I'm currently running Paranoid 4.0 beta2 and i kinda miss the overclock. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Most of the custom kernels are compatible with 4.4.2.
15th January 2014, 03:01 PM |#3  
lagoskon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Achaia
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Mahdi, oxydo, m-kernel, Franco, .... Many choices. I ordered them how I like them...

Στάλθηκε από το Nexus 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2
15th January 2014, 05:39 PM |#4  
Indha Lezzio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoskon

Mahdi, oxydo, m-kernel, Franco, .... Many choices. I ordered them how I like them...

Στάλθηκε από το Nexus 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Mkernel for a long time with cpu speed reduced to stock 1.3 after boot. 90%deep sleep and smooth as always = no need to change
16th January 2014, 04:01 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazz.rule

Most of the custom kernels are compatible with 4.4.2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoskon

Mahdi, oxydo, m-kernel, Franco, .... Many choices. I ordered them how I like them...

Στάλθηκε από το Nexus 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indha Lezzio

Mkernel for a long time with cpu speed reduced to stock 1.3 after boot. 90%deep sleep and smooth as always = no need to change

Thanks. Went with MKernel.
16th January 2014, 05:34 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPi23

I just wanted to know if there were any custom kernels compatible with 4.4.2/ I'm currently running Paranoid 4.0 beta2 and i kinda miss the overclock. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

m-kernel,started using it since it was 4.1

fantasticly fast and smooth,plus saves battery a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes