Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,314 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Music can't delete albums?

Tip us?

slyr114
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default Google Music can't delete albums?

How do I go about deleting albums from my Google Play Music account using the mobile app? I can delete individual songs but not albums or artists. On the full website I can delete songs, albums, and artists but not on mobile, only songs. I thought Google updated the app a while ago to include the delete function but I seem to be completely missing it?
Direct link to my gallery of native Touchpad resolution wallpapers: Here
Link to relevant Reddit post about my gallery with instructions on how to set them without any crop or blur: Here

glenthompson
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I have the same issue. I have 6 albums with a few songs each that I can get rid of. I tried deleting the album and it shows back up after about 10 minutes. I tried deleting the songs and they show back up. They are not in the directory that I sync with.

When I try to play any of these songs I get "Couldn't play song. Skipped adead.

slyr114
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
That is not really my issue, my issue is that i do not even have the option in any of the over flow menus to delete albums or artists, only when i use the overflow button on the songs.
Direct link to my gallery of native Touchpad resolution wallpapers: Here
Link to relevant Reddit post about my gallery with instructions on how to set them without any crop or blur: Here