Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,327 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 low internal storage

Tip us?

MacTheRipperr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Default CM11 low internal storage

It seems as in my internal storage is full. But I know I have at least 10 gigs Free. I have searched and googled. I have clean installed, factory reset, cleared cache, fixed permissions. Only thing I haven't done is odin back to stock, which I am trying to avoid consIdeRing my pc is out of commission. Can someone please help or point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

joemon871
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Have you tried clearing the log data? It sometimes takes up lot of space on your phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheRipperr View Post
It seems as in my internal storage is full. But I know I have at least 10 gigs Free. I have searched and googled. I have clean installed, factory reset, cleared cache, fixed permissions. Only thing I haven't done is odin back to stock, which I am trying to avoid consIdeRing my pc is out of commission. Can someone please help or point me in the right direction?

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheRipperr View Post

Are you using ClockworkMod Recovery?

If so it's your ROM backups.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!

MacTheRipperr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
I am using clockwork mod recovery.

MacTheRipperr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
The log files are located where exactly?

MacTheRipperr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Sorry for so many posts but I wanted to show y'all what I mean.

The information doesn't match. I have space avAilable, but the phone doesn't seem to think so.

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,840
It is your rom backups. Go into rom manager and you will see your backups there. They are hidden when you check in the storage menu

Sent from your phone. You should be more careful where you leave that thing.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!

joemon871
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm sorry it can't be the log data. Have you tried installing another ROM? Maybe another cm version. Or you can try what skipjacks said. OR if you backed up anything using your clockworkmod recovery, you can go back to recovery and choose backup, then delete any unnecessary backups you may have. But mostly I'm thinking its a ROM issue because this has happened to me when I flashed certain Roms. Keep us updated