[Q] My phone turns off at random

OP hyperstone6

15th January 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have a note 1 N7000, and each time the screen began flickering and after that it shut down. This got worse after flashing a cyanogenmod rom. By plugging in the charger the battery seemed empty, but wasn't. After a while the battery indicator used to show charged 70 % or more. Put the charger cable off and the situation repeated after a short time of usage. Last night it started turning off at boot and wouldn't turn on unless on charge. I flashed a original JB rom since the problem doesn't happen when on recovery/download mode. but now it does it even when connected on charge.

HELP
Last edited by hyperstone6; 16th January 2014 at 08:22 AM.
16th January 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperstone6

I have a note 1 N7000, and each time the screen began flickering and after that it shut down. This got worse after flashing a cyanogenmod rom. By plugging in the charger the battery seemed empty, but wasn't. After a while the battery indicator used to show charged 70 % or more. Put the charger cable off and the situation repeated after a short time of usage. Last night it started turning off at boot and wouldn't turn on unless on charge. I flashed a original JB rom since the problem doesn't happen when on recovery/download mode. but now it does it even when connected on charge.

HELP

Bump?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread