I posted this in the General section by mistake.
My HTC desire won't read the SD card. It is not a problem with the card since I tried it on Windows & other phones and it works + Tried cards that work in other phones and won't work on mine.
What do I have access to:
- The phone is S-OFF
- I have Clockworkmod Recovery
- I can't see the card from the recovery either ("Can't mount /sdcard")
- my phone is not rooted
- I have stock 2.2 android (2.29.405.5)
- I have the drivers installed on my PC and I can access the phone via abd or fastboot
I have tried:
- "fastboot oem enableqxdm 0" from fastboot, it didn't fix it.
- Unbrick from 4eXT Recovery:
Asked a coworker for his working SD Card
Used the "fastboot oem enableqxdm 0"
Installed "4eXT Recovery Touch v18.104.22.168 RC9"
Entered Recovery with msg "Error mounting your card .... "
Tools > Usb unbrick
"Your CID: HTC__032
Patching misc image..
Your misc partition size: 640kb
Done.. please reboot!"
After reboot the same issue "Error mounting your card .... " in Recovery, loaded rom: No SD card
Returned the card to my coworker, card is still functional in his phone.
I am opened to suggestions. Worst case scenario: Hardware malfunction