Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,917 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Are some people here just rich and/or devote most of their money to phones/tablets?

Tip us?

coolkingler1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Are some people here just rich and/or devote most of their money to phones/tablets?

I wonder that because I frequently see people who have more than 1 phone on this forum.

As somebody who owns a One and an N5 I just feel at home here! But do a lot of people have multiple phones here? Do you?

Also I owned a N7 2013 for a week but returned it, not because it was bad, but because of money issues, and I STILL want one again. :P

@non4
Old
Thanks Meter 746
Devs often have multiple phones so they have more to do with their hobby. Plenty of other reasons such as new contract, disposable income, having a spare. Why do YOU have two?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
If you don't want it ROOTED then DONT LEAVE IT WITH ME!

karlsdroids
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I've got a couple.....leftovers from when one was broken but I pieced it back together, another from when I upgraded my contract, a tablet because I was trying to replace my laptop. Buy used, it's much cheaper to play that way and it hurts less if you drop it or soft brick it.

prafull07
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsdroids View Post
I've got a couple.....leftovers from when one was broken but I pieced it back together, another from when I upgraded my contract, a tablet because I was trying to replace my laptop. Buy used, it's much cheaper to play that way and it hurts less if you drop it or soft brick it.
"and it hurts less if you drop it or soft brick it." - that's true!!

coolkingler1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by @non4 View Post
Devs often have multiple phones so they have more to do with their hobby. Plenty of other reasons such as new contract, disposable income, having a spare. Why do YOU have two?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
Oh I have 2 because I like gadgets a lot.

No reason regarding development for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolkingler1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]