Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Are some people here just rich and/or devote most of their money to phones/tablets?

OP coolkingler1

16th January 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

42 posts
I wonder that because I frequently see people who have more than 1 phone on this forum.

As somebody who owns a One and an N5 I just feel at home here! But do a lot of people have multiple phones here? Do you?

Also I owned a N7 2013 for a week but returned it, not because it was bad, but because of money issues, and I STILL want one again. :P
16th January 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Gothicus
Thanks Meter: 822

3,748 posts
More
Devs often have multiple phones so they have more to do with their hobby. Plenty of other reasons such as new contract, disposable income, having a spare. Why do YOU have two?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
16th January 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
I've got a couple.....leftovers from when one was broken but I pieced it back together, another from when I upgraded my contract, a tablet because I was trying to replace my laptop. Buy used, it's much cheaper to play that way and it hurts less if you drop it or soft brick it.
16th January 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #4  
Flag kolhapur

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsdroids

I've got a couple.....leftovers from when one was broken but I pieced it back together, another from when I upgraded my contract, a tablet because I was trying to replace my laptop. Buy used, it's much cheaper to play that way and it hurts less if you drop it or soft brick it.

"and it hurts less if you drop it or soft brick it." - that's true!!
16th January 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

42 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by @non4

Devs often have multiple phones so they have more to do with their hobby. Plenty of other reasons such as new contract, disposable income, having a spare. Why do YOU have two?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Oh I have 2 because I like gadgets a lot.

No reason regarding development for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolkingler1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread