Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q][Request] Maclaw CM11 Build05 iOS7 Statusbar?

OP Nieon.

9th January 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 35

102 posts
More
Hy there, I would like to get right to the point here, as what I wrote in the subject... Is there anyone who can help me mod my systemUI.apk similar with the iOS7? If you guys are referring to MR.Volkf's MinimalCat statusbar, I already am using it ATM, BUT there is a slight changing I'd like to make...

I would like to have it more like the iOS7 statusbar (on the left are: signal - carrier name - wifi signal; on the center is clock; on the right are battery icon and some other stuff like the silent icon and alarm icon)

I've tried decompiling my own systemUI.apk but it fails everytime I try to recompile it, but the one MR.Volkf made in his awesome MinimalCat statusbar is working beautifully on my phone (SGA2) but as I say, I would like to move a few things somewhere else.

Again if anyone would help me modding my systemUI, let me know... Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm new to XDA and this is my first thread

Oh, btw, I'm using a customROM: Maclaw CM11 Build05 (4.4.2)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th January 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Lviv
Thanks Meter: 83

259 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nieon.

Hy there, I would like to get right to the point here, as what I wrote in the subject... Is there anyone who can help me mod my systemUI.apk similar with the iOS7? If you guys are referring to MR.Volkf's MinimalCat statusbar, I already am using it ATM, BUT there is a slight changing I'd like to make...

I would like to have it more like the iOS7 statusbar (on the left are: signal - carrier name - wifi signal; on the center is clock; on the right are battery icon and some other stuff like the silent icon and alarm icon)

I've tried decompiling my own systemUI.apk but it fails everytime I try to recompile it, but the one MR.Volkf made in his awesome MinimalCat statusbar is working beautifully on my phone (SGA2) but as I say, I would like to move a few things somewhere else.

Again if anyone would help me modding my systemUI, let me know... Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm new to XDA and this is my first thread

if you want iOS7 statusbar, buy yourself an iPhone... <_<
11th January 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1,109

3,466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercator54

lol xD

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nieon.

port joyOS yourself xD
11th January 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lubartów
Thanks Meter: 552

2,155 posts
More
I saw it, but only for SGS III.

🐺 Wysłane z Ace'a II 🐺
11th January 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercator54

Thanks for the tip but I wont even start this thread if I can buy myself an expensive iPhone, but thanks for the respond

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Ace II (GT-I8160) using Tapatalk
11th January 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

lol xD

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

port joyOS yourself xD

JoyOS? Havent heard of that but I'll go search for it. Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Ace II (GT-I8160) using Tapatalk
14th January 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #7  
Flag Lubartów

2,155 posts
More
Try to search mod fpr S3 and port it of You can

🐺 Wysłane z Ace'a II 🐺
16th January 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by str3tch72

Try to search mod fpr S3 and port it of You can

🐺 Wysłane z Ace'a II 🐺

I'm still a newbie and porting seems to be a big task for me. I'll try editing my stockROM SystemUI for now. Thanks for the suggestion

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Nieon. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #9  
Flag Lubartów

2,155 posts
More
Nice, try it

🐺 Wysłane z Ace'a II 🐺

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread