The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

any one ported new camera feature of z1

OP rinkulsk

12th January 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 47
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
anyone here have tried to port new application of z1 camera named as defouse

know as backgorund defocus app

link
http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/01/10...app-shown-off/

plz waant this application......
12th January 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #2  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 511
 
2,056 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkulsk

anyone here have tried to port new application of z1 camera named as defouse

know as backgorund defocus app

link
http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/01/10...app-shown-off/

plz waant this application......

when the ftf of the z1s comes out u will see the app floating around xda ..before that i dont think anyone even has the app to port it
12th January 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #3  
josephnero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sanford NC
Thanks Meter: 507
 
1,639 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Yeah.Z1S isn,t even released yet

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th January 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #4  
randymess's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 58
 
313 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
This is the defocus app for 4.1.2 devices.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2612337&page=2

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk
Last edited by randymess; 16th January 2014 at 11:11 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randymess For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #5  
Midleo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Márokpapi
Thanks Meter: 102
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randymess

This is the defocus app for 4.1.2 devices.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2612337&page=2

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

Just tested on SXTX Deodexed 4.3 (JB)... working well!!!!
It could work on T 4.3 to!

Thanks Bro!
16th January 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #6  
Leo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midleo

Just tested on SXTX Deodexed 4.3 (JB)... working well!!!!
It could work on T 4.3 to!

Thanks Bro!

yeah i think it works on all xperia devices on JB4.3
here is another link for unrooted one, just install like normal apps
16th January 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #7  
Midleo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Márokpapi
Thanks Meter: 102
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo

yeah i think it works on all xperia devices on JB4.3
here is another link for unrooted one, just install like normal apps

And where is this "link"
16th January 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #8  
Leo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midleo

And where is this "link"

..my mistake
here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49471593
also the Z1 forum
16th January 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midleo

And where is this "link"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2612383

this is probably what he was referring to. I don't know what firmware this one is for though and if it will work at all.
16th January 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #10  
Midleo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Márokpapi
Thanks Meter: 102
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo

..my mistake
here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49471593
also the Z1 forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleys

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2612383

this is probably what he was referring to. I don't know what firmware this one is for though and if it will work at all.

Thanks! You are posted the same thread! i cant test it because my device is already rooted...so... but anyway thanks...

Maybe smb of you make a new thread in T/TL/V/TX thread with this defocus app? It could be good!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes