Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 39,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Carbon Design Bumper CNC Case Cover

Tip us?

dsf767
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Case is serious crap, the detail on the sides make it look blingy, feels bad in the hand, it kills reception, and "carbon fiber" is crap. Also makes the phone super bulky, I took it off less then 5 minutes after I got it.
Tablet:
Microsfot Surface

Phone:
Silver HTC One [AT&T]

senfgurke
Old
(Last edited by senfgurke; 14th January 2014 at 07:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Case arrived today. It looks sick! Fits perfectly on the One. All openings are well done, I'm still at work, pictures and a review will follow this evening.
I will definitely not send it back, atm I'm still at my otterbox because of the protection in the garage, oil, dirt etc.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

edit.
here it is.
The Case feels and looks incredible, it's exactly like I imagined it to look and feel.
It fits 100%, it has the curved form to fit on the back, every single gap is nicely cut, power button, camera etc.
I have no problem connecting my AKG K540 and some other headphones, i tried a few, including the original inEars.
The power button is a little hard to press now, but it still works, you just have to press more acuratly.
The case is not to high or low at the edges, i hope you can see it at the pictures (link below), i did not crop them, so it is easier to see everything.

The Case comes with an instructions sheet how to apply and how to remove the case from the HTC. At first try it was a bit tricky to get it off again, but when you read the manual its easy. It snaps on perfectly, the two little cuts at the lower third help a lot.

The price is 40€ (~55$) plus 5€ shipping to me, I thinks thats OK for the quality.

I guess that's it.

Oh, the pictures. I uploaded them on my dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v1r3kl4hb7p69oq/STNdtCITQ1

If there are any questions, ask them, I'll try to answer them asap.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to senfgurke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

QwaarJet
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsf767 View Post
Case is serious crap, the detail on the sides make it look blingy, feels bad in the hand, it kills reception, and "carbon fiber" is crap. Also makes the phone super bulky, I took it off less then 5 minutes after I got it.

x2

lasted about 10 minutes on my wife's One

reduces signal a bit too

Helmut_TuT_GuT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
review added in my first post!

GedoMazo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This seems really a nice cover ! i like as a mad carbon style ! this is a nice job ! congratz !