Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help]hard brick gt-s5301 !!!

Tip us?

the-coriplus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [help]hard brick gt-s5301 !!!

Help me, I'm new here on XDA Developers, I came here for help on a problem I'm facing in my device Samsumg Galaxy Pocket Plus (GT-s5301) Well, my phone was having problems with IMEI, there I went to pick Solutions my problem on the internet, I found a method that was a. flash zip by CWM I flash the file. zip in CWM, after the phone rebooted and locked on the screen that did contain the name of the mobile phone (GT-S5301) that he is screen for 5 seconds after the phone reboots and goes back to this same screen, for varying times until the battery is drained, I tried entering recovery mode but it does not enter! I can only enter the Mobile Odin, have also install the stock rom via odin, but remains on the same screen!
Help me out, please!

akhbh
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Default Try changing the kernel.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-coriplus View Post
Help me, I'm new here on XDA Developers, I came here for help on a problem I'm facing in my device Samsumg Galaxy Pocket Plus (GT-s5301) Well, my phone was having problems with IMEI, there I went to pick Solutions my problem on the internet, I found a method that was a. flash zip by CWM I flash the file. zip in CWM, after the phone rebooted and locked on the screen that did contain the name of the mobile phone (GT-S5301) that he is screen for 5 seconds after the phone reboots and goes back to this same screen, for varying times until the battery is drained, I tried entering recovery mode but it does not enter! I can only enter the Mobile Odin, have also install the stock rom via odin, but remains on the same screen!
Help me out, please!
Changing the kernel might help you out. Download one and flash via odin.........