Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

no os installed and i can't flash rom

OP Naijian

16th January 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
this isn't first time that i wipe all os system but this time i can't flash any rom (i use twrp). the difference now is that when i can wipe dalvik cache always said: failed; i try with difference rom (after installing the boot image correctly in fastboot mode), i try install rom in adb sideload but nothing.
help me
16th January 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,336

2,129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naijian

this isn't first time that i wipe all os system but this time i can't flash any rom (i use twrp). the difference now is that when i can wipe dalvik cache always said: failed; i try with difference rom (after installing the boot image correctly in fastboot mode), i try install rom in adb sideload but nothing.
help me

You have the wrong recovery for your hboot, follow this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502327
16th January 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrCraft

You have the wrong recovery for your hboot, follow this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502327

i have hboot- 1.25.0002 and use twrp v2.6.3.0 (but i try also v2.5.0.0). this recovery and the rom i used before wipe (mySensedx) works fine but now whit this new os wipe there is a problem that i can't resolve. the only difference that i understand is the failed of dalvik cache.
16th January 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1,336

2,129 posts
More
Quote:

i have hboot- 1.25.0002 and use twrp v2.6.3.0 (but i try also v2.5.0.0). this recovery and the rom i used before wipe (mySensedx) works fine but now whit this new os wipe there is a problem that i can't resolve. the only difference that i understand is the failed of dalvik cache.

Try another recovery for JB or reflash the current one. Flashing works btw?
16th January 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
i don't know how but i resolve it, maybe the problem was the boot image of the twrp recovery. nevermind
16th January 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 932

2,420 posts
More
Quote:

i don't know how but i resolve it, maybe the problem was the boot image of the twrp recovery. nevermind

Maybe you had another kernel installed? Or you flashed the recovery / kernel to wrong partition?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread