FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

no os installed and i can't flash rom

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Naijian, Junior Member on 16th January 2014, 12:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
this isn't first time that i wipe all os system but this time i can't flash any rom (i use twrp). the difference now is that when i can wipe dalvik cache always said: failed; i try with difference rom (after installing the boot image correctly in fastboot mode), i try install rom in adb sideload but nothing.
help me
 
 
16th January 2014, 01:00 PM |#2  
GtrCraft's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nijkerk
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naijian

this isn't first time that i wipe all os system but this time i can't flash any rom (i use twrp). the difference now is that when i can wipe dalvik cache always said: failed; i try with difference rom (after installing the boot image correctly in fastboot mode), i try install rom in adb sideload but nothing.
help me

You have the wrong recovery for your hboot, follow this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502327
16th January 2014, 01:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrCraft

You have the wrong recovery for your hboot, follow this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502327

i have hboot- 1.25.0002 and use twrp v2.6.3.0 (but i try also v2.5.0.0). this recovery and the rom i used before wipe (mySensedx) works fine but now whit this new os wipe there is a problem that i can't resolve. the only difference that i understand is the failed of dalvik cache.
16th January 2014, 01:17 PM |#4  
GtrCraft's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nijkerk
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naijian

i have hboot- 1.25.0002 and use twrp v2.6.3.0 (but i try also v2.5.0.0). this recovery and the rom i used before wipe (mySensedx) works fine but now whit this new os wipe there is a problem that i can't resolve. the only difference that i understand is the failed of dalvik cache.

Try another recovery for JB or reflash the current one. Flashing works btw?
16th January 2014, 04:00 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i don't know how but i resolve it, maybe the problem was the boot image of the twrp recovery. nevermind
16th January 2014, 04:10 PM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,033
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naijian

i don't know how but i resolve it, maybe the problem was the boot image of the twrp recovery. nevermind

Maybe you had another kernel installed? Or you flashed the recovery / kernel to wrong partition?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes