Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,225 Members 53,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock weather widget with Nova Launcher

Tip us?

woody1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Default Stock weather widget with Nova Launcher

I just installed Nova Launcher on my stock G Pad and imported all of the apps from the stock launcher. The stock weather widget doesn't seem to work with Nova. Does anybody know a workaround to get it to work?

haasgo
Old
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody1 View Post
I just installed Nova Launcher on my stock G Pad and imported all of the apps from the stock launcher. The stock weather widget doesn't seem to work with Nova. Does anybody know a workaround to get it to work?
Afaik not possible. Like on samsung roms, only for stock launcher. Stock calender widget should also crash on nova launcher.
If you like what you are reading press "Thanks!"

CuraeL
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by haasgo View Post
Afaik not possible. Like on samsung roms, only for stock launcher. Stock calender widget should also crash on nova launcher.
You are correct, Sir. Stock widgets, HTC, LG and Samsung will only work in their respective UI Launchers.

"XO Pressley has the deck."
-
Get Tab Pro 10.1.psd complete with gloss and background layers here to make your own smechsy screenshot.
The Following User Says Thank You to CuraeL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

woody1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
OK, thanks for the heads up on that. There are plenty of other weather widgets, I just like the look of the LG stock one.