Simple app to display a notification after boot

Tip us?

boardlord
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default Simple app to display a notification after boot

Hi guys!

Does any of you know of an app that can do the following: simply display a dismissible notification if the phone has booted. Sometimes my phone does a random reboot, and if it's a hot reboot, it doesn't request the SIM code -- I don't even know the reboot occured. This little app could tell me of these hot reboots.

Thanks!

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 340
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardlord View Post
Hi guys!

Does any of you know of an app that can do the following: simply display a dismissible notification if the phone has booted. Sometimes my phone does a random reboot, and if it's a hot reboot, it doesn't request the SIM code -- I don't even know the reboot occured. This little app could tell me of these hot reboots.

Thanks!
Instead of any app, I will tell you a VERY EASY method to create it yourself. You need Tasker app.

1) In Tasker , Create new profile ====> Event====> System====> Boot completed.
Then create new task to notify/popup with message of boot completed and you can receive a notification screen/popup on restart.

If you need help, feel free to ask. If you want, then I will create Tasker module for you.

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands
The Following User Says Thank You to hnkotnis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boardlord
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis View Post
Instead of any app, I will tell you a VERY EASY method to create it yourself. You need Tasker app.

1) In Tasker , Create new profile ====> Event====> System====> Boot completed.
Then create new task to notify/popup with message of boot completed and you can receive a notification screen/popup on restart.

If you need help, feel free to ask. If you want, then I will create Tasker module for you.

Press Thanks if helped.

Doh! Of course, Tasker! Thanks

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 340
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardlord View Post
Doh! Of course, Tasker! Thanks
Glad to help you :thumbup: