Originally Posted by jornbijen
I installed windows 7.8 on my HTC HD2 today, but when it start it goes to the HTC logo with the white background.
Thas allright, but then it goes to the HTC logo from the custom rom, also good but then it restart itself.
Again... again... and again, so windows phone won't start. (BY ALL THE ROMS I INSTALLED)
Sorry for my bad English, i'm dutch.
What do i need to do?
Hi there My friend And Welcome To XDA Developers
... As I got from what you said you installed WPH ROM and it didn't boot? ... So Lets Check Some Things You Should Have To Do Before Installing WPH ...
1) Full Format Your SD Card ( You Can Use This Part In MAGLDR : Services > Clear SD MBR - NOTE : It Will Format You SD Card !!! )
2) Using MAGLDR 1.13 ( Magldr Is The Best For WPH 7.8 ROMs )
3) Using Radio ROM 2.15 ( This Radio ROM Enables 576 MB RAM So Then You Can Use MAGLDR 1.13 The Most Stable )
4) Enable The Always Menu Of Magldr ( Go to This Address On Magldr : Services >BootSetting > Always Menu)
5) Enable The Last 24 NAND ( This Address On Magldr : Services > Use Last 24 NAND )
Then You Can Flash The WPH ROM And It Should Boot ... If Not Then Just Tell Me To Help You ...
With Best Wishes