Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Ace plus camera prob. Help pls!!!

OP Nebojsa.J

11th January 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
hi everyone.
i just flahsed on my phone cyanogenMod 10.1 and jelly bean 4.2.....everything works great,except my camera
i dont have camera app and when i go to it after using lock screen it says "can't connect to the camera"
i watched a lot on google but still nothing..i even found and instaled another 4.2 cam ....and it also gives me that message!!!
problem is next:
1. how to fix my cam?!
2. how to get rid of other one and double gallery ?!
hope u find me solution and respond fast!!
11th January 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #2  
danyznd123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 122
 
266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebojsa.J

hi everyone.
i just flahsed on my phone cyanogenMod 10.1 and jelly bean 4.2.....everything works great,except my camera
i dont have camera app and when i go to it after using lock screen it says "can't connect to the camera"
i watched a lot on google but still nothing..i even found and instaled another 4.2 cam ....and it also gives me that message!!!
problem is next:
1. how to fix my cam?!
2. how to get rid of other one and double gallery ?!
hope u find me solution and respond fast!!

Try the fix in my sig. it is by a developer for cm10.1
12th January 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyznd123

Try the fix in my sig. it is by a developer for cm10.1

ooo gr8...now im stuck in recovery mode... -.-
how to fix that now?
12th January 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #4  
danyznd123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 122
 
266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebojsa.J

ooo gr8...now im stuck in recovery mode... -.-
how to fix that now?

That not a big problem;just flash your recovery again or flash another version of your recovery
12th January 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyznd123

That not a big problem;just flash your recovery again or flash another version of your recovery

ok new problem did everything repeated install of cam fix..now i have lb+ galery bat cam still not working
13th January 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebojsa.J

ok new problem did everything repeated install of cam fix..now i have lb+ galery bat cam still not working

and i have no local radio(that is not using wifi)
PLS HELP ME!! starting to get rly nervous about this...love this rom and jb 4.2 but these 2 things pisses me off!!
13th January 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #7  
danyznd123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 122
 
266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebojsa.J

and i have no local radio(that is not using wifi)
PLS HELP ME!! starting to get rly nervous about this...love this rom and jb 4.2 but these 2 things pisses me off!!

Hmmm thats strange...
Look,I would recommend to flash the Pure Galaxy 1.0 taht is running on android jellybean 4.1.2 and it have a working camera
16th January 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #8  
bansal sidhant's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
I would recommend flashing CyanogenMod 10.2
In the latest build camera is also working

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes