Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 52,927 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What's the best unlocking sites to get my Att Note3 Factory Unlocked??

Tip us?
 
KinggJames
Old
#11  
KinggJames's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jun 2013
I never sold anything on eBay before. Is it easy to put a phone on eBay?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
shaqqq
Old
#12  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pham818 View Post
Yes, heres the site i used (theres sites with similar names so be yeah)

http://www.cellunlocker.net/

if you want proof of purchase let me know.
Yea can you please show me proof. Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
pham818
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,064
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinggJames View Post
I never sold anything on eBay before. Is it easy to put a phone on eBay?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
yeah its really simple. if you can't then jsut sell it locally.
Current
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 -
Asus Nexus 7 32GB (2013) - scrosler's CleanROM

Past
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB - Sold
Samsung Galaxy S2 16GB - Given Away
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB - SOLD

Free 500 MB of storage on Dropbox: http://db.tt/d6SOJt2W

Please press thanks if I helped in any way!
 
KinggJames
Old
#14  
KinggJames's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pham818 View Post
yeah its really simple. if you can't then jsut sell it locally.
Ok I will try to put it on eBay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
shaqqq
Old
#15  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2011
Also when the kitkat update comes to us will we get it even though we'll be on T-Mobile on a att Note? I'm asking because when I had a att S4 on t mobile before I didn't get a update that was going on thru that time it was a few months ago. I even tried Kies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
pham818
Old
(Last edited by pham818; 16th January 2014 at 12:21 PM.)
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,064
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinggJames View Post
Ok I will try to put it on eBay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Good luck man, heres are some examples. people usually do bids. and it usually ends up around $450-$520

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...+imei&_sacat=0

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqqq View Post
Also when the kitkat update comes to us will we get it even though we'll be on T-Mobile on a att Note? I'm asking because when I had a att S4 on t mobile before I didn't get a update that was going on thru that time it was a few months ago. I even tried Kies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
if course you wouldnt get over the air update... you need to update it manually...

and if you're too lazy to do it manually, you can always plug in a working ATT simcard for it to update then switch back to your tmoible sim card.
Current
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 -
Asus Nexus 7 32GB (2013) - scrosler's CleanROM

Past
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB - Sold
Samsung Galaxy S2 16GB - Given Away
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB - SOLD

Free 500 MB of storage on Dropbox: http://db.tt/d6SOJt2W

Please press thanks if I helped in any way!
 
shaqqq
Old
#17  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2011
Oh okay. Doing it manually is safe right? And can you please show me proof of the unlocking if that's alright. Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
pham818
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,064
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqqq View Post
Oh okay. Doing it manually is safe right? And can you please show me proof of the unlocking if that's alright. Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Too lazy to do it now. IDC if you unlock or lock anymore lol.
Current
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 -
Asus Nexus 7 32GB (2013) - scrosler's CleanROM

Past
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB - Sold
Samsung Galaxy S2 16GB - Given Away
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB - SOLD

Free 500 MB of storage on Dropbox: http://db.tt/d6SOJt2W

Please press thanks if I helped in any way!
 
overboard1978
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 192
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pham818 View Post
Too lazy to do it now. IDC if you unlock or lock anymore lol.
Before paying for unlock code always check with provider phone was from. If phone is over 90 days old t mobile gives you code for free. att will also but your account with them must be in good standing.
LG Optimus G Pro (4.4.2 official OTA update AT&T)
Atrix 4G (epinter cm10.1)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more