OP Senior Member
Flag Ely
Thanks Meter: 39

453 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi,
Just trying out Themer

The unread email count seems only able to use my gmail, which isn't my primary account. Are there any plans (or settings I'm missing) to get it to use the mail app instead where I have my pop3 and exchange accounts set up?
16th January 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 453

988 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbillings

Hi,
Just trying out Themer

The unread email count seems only able to use my gmail, which isn't my primary account. Are there any plans (or settings I'm missing) to get it to use the mail app instead where I have my pop3 and exchange accounts set up?

Hi, for now Themer only supports Gmail accounts. Adding in the rest of stock mail accounts as well as other 3rd party email accounts is an immense task, but the development will start working on it once we have more resources
16th January 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ely
Thanks Meter: 39

453 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, for now Themer only supports Gmail accounts. Adding in the rest of stock mail accounts as well as other 3rd party email accounts is an immense task, but the development will start working on it once we have more resources

Ahh, no problem - just checking I wasn't missing a magic option somewhere. Thanks!
16th January 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

I was coming here to ask the same question, so thanks for the answer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread