jmbillings
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Default Unread email count?

Hi,
Just trying out Themer

The unread email count seems only able to use my gmail, which isn't my primary account. Are there any plans (or settings I'm missing) to get it to use the mail app instead where I have my pop3 and exchange accounts set up?

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbillings View Post
Hi,
Just trying out Themer

The unread email count seems only able to use my gmail, which isn't my primary account. Are there any plans (or settings I'm missing) to get it to use the mail app instead where I have my pop3 and exchange accounts set up?
Hi, for now Themer only supports Gmail accounts. Adding in the rest of stock mail accounts as well as other 3rd party email accounts is an immense task, but the development will start working on it once we have more resources
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

jmbillings
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi, for now Themer only supports Gmail accounts. Adding in the rest of stock mail accounts as well as other 3rd party email accounts is an immense task, but the development will start working on it once we have more resources
Ahh, no problem - just checking I wasn't missing a magic option somewhere. Thanks!

techee44
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
I was coming here to ask the same question, so thanks for the answer.