Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Import UCCW into Zooper

Tip us?

jhench1638
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Import UCCW into Zooper

I have some old UCCW widgets saved from before I started using zooper. I was curious if there was any official or work-around methods for importing those widgets into zooper? I poked around the settings but haven't found it yet.

Thanks

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,237

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhench1638 View Post
I have some old UCCW widgets saved from before I started using zooper. I was curious if there was any official or work-around methods for importing those widgets into zooper? I poked around the settings but haven't found it yet.

Thanks
Not possible and I highly doubt it ever will be. You'll have to recreate the UCCWs in Zooper. Might be a good exercise to get to know Zooper a bit more though

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jhench1638
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Not possible and I highly doubt it ever will be. You'll have to recreate the UCCWs in Zooper. Might be a good exercise to get to know Zooper a bit more though
Thank you. I expected as much but figured I would ask first.