Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,920 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 music player lyrics

Tip us?
 
.jRay.
Old
#1  
.jRay.'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 516
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: mumbai
Default LG G2 music player lyrics

I cant get lyrics to any song in my library.

How do i get them?



Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Nokia 3110c
Sony Ericsson W705
HTC Incredible S


LG G2.5

(G2 With CloudyG3)

Hit THANKS if it was useful
 
.jRay.
Old
#2  
.jRay.'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 516
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: mumbai


I'm getting lyrics only on songs from one album. Anybody who knows why?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Nokia 3110c
Sony Ericsson W705
HTC Incredible S


LG G2.5

(G2 With CloudyG3)

Hit THANKS if it was useful
 
LordLugard
Old
#3  
LordLugard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 288
Posts: 1,702
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by .jRay. View Post
I cant get lyrics to any song in my library.

How do i get them?



Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Do the songs already have embedded lyrics in the first place?
Previous mistresses:
Epic Touch (Galaxy)
Nexus S 4G
Epic 4G Touch (Galaxy S2)
Galaxy S3
Galaxy Note 2
LG G2 (Current)
 
.jRay.
Old
#4  
.jRay.'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 516
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLugard View Post
Do the songs already have embedded lyrics in the first place?
How do i find out?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Nokia 3110c
Sony Ericsson W705
HTC Incredible S


LG G2.5

(G2 With CloudyG3)

Hit THANKS if it was useful
 
LordLugard
Old
#5  
LordLugard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 288
Posts: 1,702
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by .jRay. View Post
How do i find out?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Lyrics don't just magically attach themselves to songs/files. If you don't know then you never embedded lyrics yourself. So most likely they don't contain lyrics on their own.

If you rip your own music to files then you'll look into adding lyrics using a program. If you buy your songs from a legit source like iTunes, they contain lyrics.
Previous mistresses:
Epic Touch (Galaxy)
Nexus S 4G
Epic 4G Touch (Galaxy S2)
Galaxy S3
Galaxy Note 2
LG G2 (Current)
 
.jRay.
Old
#6  
.jRay.'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 516
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLugard View Post
Lyrics don't just magically attach themselves to songs/files. If you don't know then you never embedded lyrics yourself. So most likely they don't contain lyrics on their own.

If you rip your own music to files then you'll look into adding lyrics using a program. If you buy your songs from a legit source like iTunes, they contain lyrics.
Oh. I thought it searched on the web like HTCs player. My bad

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Nokia 3110c
Sony Ericsson W705
HTC Incredible S


LG G2.5

(G2 With CloudyG3)

Hit THANKS if it was useful
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more

Play Your Hits and Learn the Lyrics with NextGen Music Player

There are plenty of music players for Android available in Play Store. They … more

Control Your Toast Notifications with SlicedToasts

Toasts are delicious, even in their Android flavor. In Android, toast doesn’t lead … more

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more