FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

question about android 4.3

15th January 2014, 11:02 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
does android 4.3 take away enable plugins from the stock web browser eliminating flash player like it does for the galaxy s4? and is upgrading to 4.3 worth it?
 
 
16th January 2014, 03:56 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbreaker

does android 4.3 take away enable plugins from the stock web browser eliminating flash player like it does for the galaxy s4? and is upgrading to 4.3 worth it?

i still had flash on 4.3 update. i tripped my old note 2, but now have a new handset and sticking with 4.1.2

it's worth is up to you. i like how it looked and performed but won't go back until their is a work around knox.
16th January 2014, 04:47 PM |#3  
Double0EK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 970
 
More
I installed it on every 4.3 Rom I've used. It has the option to enable plugins.
This is SWARM Rom.
16th January 2014, 05:38 PM |#4  
Bruce lee roy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 222
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones718

i still had flash on 4.3 update. i tripped my old note 2, but now have a new handset and sticking with 4.1.2

it's worth is up to you. i like how it looked and performed but won't go back until their is a work around knox.

The knox workaround is to use the old bootloader and either flash wifi patch or devil kernel. I'm running Devil kernel and could only be happier with Tweaked 4.3
16th January 2014, 08:07 PM |#5  
Double0EK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 970
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce lee roy

The knox workaround is to use the old bootloader and either flash wifi patch or devil kernel. I'm running Devil kernel and could only be happier with Tweaked 4.3

Theres a Tweaked Note 2 4.3 Rom? I've checked the irc but found nothing. ..Please share!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes