Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PA 3.9 for AT&T Galaxy S3

Tip us?

TheStart
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default PA 3.9 for AT&T Galaxy S3

I've been looking for the thread for the latest stable version (3.99?) of PA, but can't find it. When I go in from the AT&T ROM section it goes straight to the 4.0 beta. I also went on their website, but the ROMS are different names and I don't know which one I would choose. It would be better if I could get a link to instructions too, so I don't run into problems since I have never installed PA before. Thanks!

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,164

DONATE TO ME
The paranoid android team doesn't officially support your device. You need to find a port for your device

Sent from my Nexus 5

mmcneil
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStart View Post
I've been looking for the thread for the latest stable version (3.99?) of PA, but can't find it. When I go in from the AT&T ROM section it goes straight to the 4.0 beta. I also went on their website, but the ROMS are different names and I don't know which one I would choose. It would be better if I could get a link to instructions too, so I don't run into problems since I have never installed PA before. Thanks!
Go here;

http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/d2att

The latest version is pa_d2att-BETA-3.99-RC2-20130921 and it's pretty stable. You'll have to flash it using TWRP instead of CWM. Make sure your bootloader/modem is I747UCDLK3, otherwise it won't flash. It works with the latest 4.3 GApps as well. Hope this helps.
"Any idiot can be complex, it takes real genius to be simple"

TheStart
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
Go here;

http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/d2att

The latest version is pa_d2att-BETA-3.99-RC2-20130921 and it's pretty stable. You'll have to flash it using TWRP instead of CWM. Make sure your bootloader/modem is I747UCDLK3, otherwise it won't flash. It works with the latest 4.3 GApps as well. Hope this helps.
Yeah, thanks! Flashed it and works perfectly.