Ask a question

No registration required

PA 3.9 for AT&T Galaxy S3

OP TheStart

12th January 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
I've been looking for the thread for the latest stable version (3.99?) of PA, but can't find it. When I go in from the AT&T ROM section it goes straight to the 4.0 beta. I also went on their website, but the ROMS are different names and I don't know which one I would choose. It would be better if I could get a link to instructions too, so I don't run into problems since I have never installed PA before. Thanks!
13th January 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,189

11,085 posts
Donate to Me
More
The paranoid android team doesn't officially support your device. You need to find a port for your device

Sent from my Nexus 5
16th January 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 20

145 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStart

I've been looking for the thread for the latest stable version (3.99?) of PA, but can't find it. When I go in from the AT&T ROM section it goes straight to the 4.0 beta. I also went on their website, but the ROMS are different names and I don't know which one I would choose. It would be better if I could get a link to instructions too, so I don't run into problems since I have never installed PA before. Thanks!

Go here;

http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/d2att

The latest version is pa_d2att-BETA-3.99-RC2-20130921 and it's pretty stable. You'll have to flash it using TWRP instead of CWM. Make sure your bootloader/modem is I747UCDLK3, otherwise it won't flash. It works with the latest 4.3 GApps as well. Hope this helps.
16th January 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcneil

Go here;

http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/d2att

The latest version is pa_d2att-BETA-3.99-RC2-20130921 and it's pretty stable. You'll have to flash it using TWRP instead of CWM. Make sure your bootloader/modem is I747UCDLK3, otherwise it won't flash. It works with the latest 4.3 GApps as well. Hope this helps.

Yeah, thanks! Flashed it and works perfectly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread