5,596,925 Members 48,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How is your G2 holding up without a case?

Tip us?

emmabellachristian
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97 View Post
I had an Otterbox defender for my iPhone 4 and I had the same issue as you. I end up removing the built-in screen protector and install one on the device. It was much better but you occasionally have to remove the case and clean underneath it because it collects a lot of dust in your pocket!

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
thanks glad wasnt only one. but i cant bring myself by one full price remove the built in screen guard maybe if i got one half price on ebay or something.

dirt_squirrel
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmabellachristian View Post
if your otterbox dealer can you explain the bubble up feel on the defender ? i have att model and everytime i text the screen protector like i dont know how explain had pocket of air between phone and screen protector so you feel it pressing down every touch. was so annoying i loved the case but that was to annoying for me to keep a 50 dollar case and to put up with it.
Most people just cut the defender screen shield off the case and apply their own like ghost armor or a tempered glass shield.

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda premium

LeVvE
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Mine is just fine, never dropped it. I do have an Incipio BRIG that I use at times if I'm going to do something that might cause my phone to fall out of my pocket.

hobo2424
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have sprint g2. Running Zagg hd screen protector with spigen slimarmor. keeps my phone protected ive always had a screen protector/case on it phone looks like it came.

ConradP
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I use a case
The screen on my previous phone broked after a fall I had to change it for a new one, wasn't cheap.
The phones should be rock solid - they look nicer wighout those ****ty covers

IamPro
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Got some small scratches on the back otherwise its held up pretty good