FORUMS

factory reset sprint galaxy s3 and my files are still on phone

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By saiyen2012, Junior Member on 16th January 2014, 04:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello everyone. i'm having a problem my phone is running extra slow. i'm rooted on stock, dealing with the official crap 4.3 fw. i tried to factory reset my phone. i wiped the data,cache, dalvik and fixed permissions. after the factory reset super user, internal files and teamwin recovery is still on my phone. once i start installing any apps the phones starts to run like the first gen android. i need help. i would like a complete full wipe that will revery everything completely back to stock.

i've already searched before making this post. i didn't see anything any results that had problems of these files staying on phone.
Last edited by saiyen2012; 16th January 2014 at 04:39 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

16th January 2014, 05:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 258

Donate to Me
More
Odin back to stock. You will need the 4.3 tar.

Or go here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47812894

Make sure you format data and system. Factory reset only wipes data, txt, contacts, apps but not system apps like superuser.

Sent from my SPH-L710
Last edited by csmasn; 16th January 2014 at 05:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to csmasn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 10:16 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmasn

Odin back to stock. You will need the 4.3 tar.

Or go here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47812894

Make sure you format data and system. Factory reset only wipes data, txt, contacts, apps but not system apps like superuser.

Sent from my SPH-L710

thanks for the info. i fixed my problem before having the chance to see you reply. i guess that is the only way to do it on 4.3 while on 4.12 that's all i did to get back to stock it wiped everything including super user. i will bookmark this info for future issues with this crap fw. thanks again for the info.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)