Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

factory reset sprint galaxy s3 and my files are still on phone

Tip us?

saiyen2012
Old
(Last edited by saiyen2012; 16th January 2014 at 03:39 AM.) Reason: forgot to add something
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default factory reset sprint galaxy s3 and my files are still on phone

hello everyone. i'm having a problem my phone is running extra slow. i'm rooted on stock, dealing with the official crap 4.3 fw. i tried to factory reset my phone. i wiped the data,cache, dalvik and fixed permissions. after the factory reset super user, internal files and teamwin recovery is still on my phone. once i start installing any apps the phones starts to run like the first gen android. i need help. i would like a complete full wipe that will revery everything completely back to stock.

i've already searched before making this post. i didn't see anything any results that had problems of these files staying on phone.

csmasn
Old
(Last edited by csmasn; 16th January 2014 at 04:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 223

DONATE TO ME
Odin back to stock. You will need the 4.3 tar.

Or go here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47812894

Make sure you format data and system. Factory reset only wipes data, txt, contacts, apps but not system apps like superuser.

Sent from my SPH-L710
The Following User Says Thank You to csmasn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

saiyen2012
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmasn View Post
Odin back to stock. You will need the 4.3 tar.

Or go here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47812894

Make sure you format data and system. Factory reset only wipes data, txt, contacts, apps but not system apps like superuser.

Sent from my SPH-L710
thanks for the info. i fixed my problem before having the chance to see you reply. i guess that is the only way to do it on 4.3 while on 4.12 that's all i did to get back to stock it wiped everything including super user. i will bookmark this info for future issues with this crap fw. thanks again for the info.