5,594,653 Members 33,368 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in MAGLDR

Tip us?

slothington
Old
(Last edited by slothington; 16th January 2014 at 12:12 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stuck in MAGLDR

so i while back i flashed a rom onto my hd2. i wanted to change the rom so i was trying to flash back to a stock rom and start from there. but nothing happened. so i tried to just follow the steps for the rom i wanted (jellybean 4.1) and it said to install clockworkmod recovery. when i tried to install that, it said it worked but it didn't show up, and now i can't get past the MAGLDR.

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Info 2 Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothington View Post
so i while back i flashed a rom onto my hd2. i wanted to change the rom so i was trying to flash back to a stock rom and start from there. but nothing happened. so i tried to just follow the steps for the rom i wanted (jellybean 4.1) and it said to install clockworkmod recovery. when i tried to install that, it said it worked but it didn't show up, and now i can't get past the MAGLDR.
My Friend As I Know You Made A Mistake ... I Recommend You To Do These To Make MAGLDR Work Fine
1) Task29 ( Do A Task29 )
2) Install Radio 2.15
3) Install MAGLDR 1.13
4) Install Recovery Through MAGLDR
5) Flash Your Android ROm Through Recovery
6) Now It Should Work ... If Not You Have Done Something Wrong During The ROMs Installation ( For Example : Wrong Partitioning ,... )
If It Didn't Help Just Tell Me

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376

slothington
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1376 View Post
With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
so i'm trying to connect my phone to my pc and it doesn't seem to be showing up. do i HAVE to use activesync? (using WMDC atm)

slothington
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
EDIT: got it to connect and work. thank you.