Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint abandons 'One Up'

Tip us?

sslbaron
Old
Thanks Meter 276
I thought I was losing it...lol

I was trying to show this program to my daughter so she could ditch her crapple, but I couldn't find it anywhere yesterday. I had already researched most of it for her last week, then BAMM! It was gone!

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to sslbaron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

naturecannon
Old
(Last edited by naturecannon; 14th January 2014 at 01:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 364
Tmobile;s offer to pay my ETF's is very tempting. Only issue is I have to give them my One for the deal and am only offered 106 bones for a phone in superb condition. I cant see selling my one for that price, then pay carrier price for a GSM HTC one . Was eyeing the Nexus 5 but has no wifi calling option with tmobile

I Am getting sick of saying "are you still there". So used to this crap network, even a pause in the convo I auto think connection dropped once again! And the LTE rollout is not all what is cracked up to me. Very disapointed but still holding strong for now, not sure how much longer i will, wife is begging to leave sprint!!

Not a sprint hating post, just a little rant is all. Called sprint to tell them Tmobile would buy me paying the ETA.s could you please drop 2 lines no longer used, they wouldnt budge. SO instead of keeping me with 2 lines, they would rather have tmobile pay etf's for my 4 lines and have me move on i guess.
"A rising tide lifts all boats" JFK
[

Blackcircle
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Sprint still has the program...well sort of. They call it EasyPay rather than OneUp. Basically the same clusterf#ck but with a different name and is tied to the Framily plan. Still a decent deal...if service was better. You can have yearly upgrades by getting the $20 unlimited data option which we have now anyways. No offense to Tmo fans but Tmo is worst than Sprint here where i live...and

via sexy phONE.
ROM: NFSFAN 6.5 V1 Final---HTC Touch
ROM: EnergyROM 23559 April 18th, 2010 Co0kie 1.7.1 Sense 2.5---HTC Touch Pro 2

HTC Evo 4G-MikG 2.2
HTC Evo 4G-Synergy
HTC Evo 3D-Virus Eternity
HTC Evo 4G LTE

jac1599
Old
Thanks Meter 3
So...since I did the One Up thing...in November when it is time for me to "one up", I'm screwed because the plan no longer exists?! This is some real s***t! Lure me in to upgrading once per year, my phone bill goes up by $10/month, and then yank the plan out from under me?

Are current one up subscribers SOL? Or are we grandfathered in?

O.M.J
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1599 View Post
So...since I did the One Up thing...in November when it is time for me to "one up", I'm screwed because the plan no longer exists?! This is some real s***t! Lure me in to upgrading once per year, my phone bill goes up by $10/month, and then yank the plan out from under me?

Are current one up subscribers SOL? Or are we grandfathered in?
I would assume your grandfathered in...best to ask Sprint
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O.M.J For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]