Xperia Z Ultra Videos Coming Soon!

Tip us?

JackHanAnLG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanmahmood View Post
I successfully unrooted 532 by simply going into SuperSU and choosing to uninstall through there.

Not sure if the same applies to .290 - but I can't imagine why it wouldn't?
Thats true, I forgot about the SU app letting you un root via it, its pretty cool :P is that really worth a video though? haha

J

hassanmahmood
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG View Post
Thats true, I forgot about the SU app letting you un root via it, its pretty cool :P is that really worth a video though? haha

J
I think that's pretty straightforward - unless you get bored and want an additional video to add to the collection. lol.

I've been following the methods posted in the Locked BL rooted 290 thread - just not familiar with flashing to the extent I'd like which is why I was hoping for a video that goes through the process step-by-step from rooting .532, to installing recovery, to all the flashing and ultimately to having a fully working pre-rooted .290 ROM without any boot loops or booting issues.

You could technically start from the downgrading from .290 part if you wanted to make it a complete overview - but I think most people are able to downgrade from .290 to .532 without a problem - the complications arise when trying to go back to a rooted .290

JackHanAnLG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanmahmood View Post
I think that's pretty straightforward - unless you get bored and want an additional video to add to the collection. lol.

I've been following the methods posted in the Locked BL rooted 290 thread - just not familiar with flashing to the extent I'd like which is why I was hoping for a video that goes through the process step-by-step from rooting .532, to installing recovery, to all the flashing and ultimately to having a fully working pre-rooted .290 ROM without any boot loops or booting issues.

You could technically start from the downgrading from .290 part if you wanted to make it a complete overview - but I think most people are able to downgrade from .290 to .532 without a problem - the complications arise when trying to go back to a rooted .290

I dont see why sony make it so hard. I had a galaxy S3 beforehand, a nexus 4 and even my older LG 2X just plugged into a computer, USB debugging and a piece of software and that was it