FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[REQ] Developer help

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 23
 
By Azzair113, Member on 15th January 2014, 02:25 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2472009 if someone can add all these mods to the note 3 secMMS apk and put it up here for everyone to use because i know im not the only one who interested in these mods it would be greatly appreciated.I would pay,donate beer whatever im tired of having to use a different messaging app for emojis because samsung messaging app keeps converting it to mms If anyone could do it i will be forever in your debt.I tried myself decompiled the mms and everything but i cant find where evrything is located like finding a needle in a haystack.
 
 
15th January 2014, 03:58 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzair113

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2472009 if someone can add all these mods to the note 3 secMMS apk and put it up here for everyone to use because i know im not the only one who interested in these mods it would be greatly appreciated.I would pay,donate beer whatever im tired of having to use a different messaging app for emojis because samsung messaging app keeps converting it to mms If anyone could do it i will be forever in your debt.I tried myself decompiled the mms and everything but i cant find where evrything is located like finding a needle in a haystack.


Come on I know somebody can do this and it will be a great help to the ommunity....
15th January 2014, 09:22 AM |#3  
allenjthomsen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, Wa
Thanks Meter: 2,336
 
Donate to Me
More
I'll look into it and see what I can do for you done these edits before for my team and our s3 rom

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th January 2014, 08:54 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenjthomsen

I'll look into it and see what I can do for you done these edits before for my team and our s3 rom

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Thank you so much is a pain in the A## everytime you send a text with a emojis it just converts it into a mms message
16th January 2014, 12:52 PM |#5  
dwitherell's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 9,400
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzair113

Thank you so much is a pain in the A## everytime you send a text with a emojis it just converts it into a mms message

Two things I thought I'd share -

1) The guy who posted the link you gave also has a rom in the TMo Android Dev section - might be worth taking a peek at it as I'm sure the SecMms in it includes everything in that post.

2) Unless I screwed it up somehow (something that is very possible), in my experience (using TMo service) forcing emoji to be treated as sms prevents them from being sent at all (messages including them still send, the places w/ emojis are just blank though). If folks have figured a way around this, or followed that guide and did not encounter that issue, I would be very interested in learning more as I may have mucked it up somehow and would be interested in learning how to resolve the issue.
16th January 2014, 10:53 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell

Two things I thought I'd share -

1) The guy who posted the link you gave also has a rom in the TMo Android Dev section - might be worth taking a peek at it as I'm sure the SecMms in it includes everything in that post.

2) Unless I screwed it up somehow (something that is very possible), in my experience (using TMo service) forcing emoji to be treated as sms prevents them from being sent at all (messages including them still send, the places w/ emojis are just blank though). If folks have figured a way around this, or followed that guide and did not encounter that issue, I would be very interested in learning more as I may have mucked it up somehow and would be interested in learning how to resolve the issue.


Thanks imma just take the secmms apk out of his rom and i dont know if the mod actually sends the emoji too or just keeps it from converting to mms
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes