Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 42,044 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Developer help

Tip us?

Azzair113
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default [REQ] Developer help

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2472009 if someone can add all these mods to the note 3 secMMS apk and put it up here for everyone to use because i know im not the only one who interested in these mods it would be greatly appreciated.I would pay,donate beer whatever im tired of having to use a different messaging app for emojis because samsung messaging app keeps converting it to mms If anyone could do it i will be forever in your debt.I tried myself decompiled the mms and everything but i cant find where evrything is located like finding a needle in a haystack.

Azzair113
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzair113 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2472009 if someone can add all these mods to the note 3 secMMS apk and put it up here for everyone to use because i know im not the only one who interested in these mods it would be greatly appreciated.I would pay,donate beer whatever im tired of having to use a different messaging app for emojis because samsung messaging app keeps converting it to mms If anyone could do it i will be forever in your debt.I tried myself decompiled the mms and everything but i cant find where evrything is located like finding a needle in a haystack.

Come on I know somebody can do this and it will be a great help to the ommunity....

allenjthomsen
Old
Thanks Meter 1179

DONATE TO ME
I'll look into it and see what I can do for you done these edits before for my team and our s3 rom

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Azzair113
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenjthomsen View Post
I'll look into it and see what I can do for you done these edits before for my team and our s3 rom

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you so much is a pain in the A## everytime you send a text with a emojis it just converts it into a mms message

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7377

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzair113 View Post
Thank you so much is a pain in the A## everytime you send a text with a emojis it just converts it into a mms message
Two things I thought I'd share -

1) The guy who posted the link you gave also has a rom in the TMo Android Dev section - might be worth taking a peek at it as I'm sure the SecMms in it includes everything in that post.

2) Unless I screwed it up somehow (something that is very possible), in my experience (using TMo service) forcing emoji to be treated as sms prevents them from being sent at all (messages including them still send, the places w/ emojis are just blank though). If folks have figured a way around this, or followed that guide and did not encounter that issue, I would be very interested in learning more as I may have mucked it up somehow and would be interested in learning how to resolve the issue.
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

Azzair113
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
Two things I thought I'd share -

1) The guy who posted the link you gave also has a rom in the TMo Android Dev section - might be worth taking a peek at it as I'm sure the SecMms in it includes everything in that post.

2) Unless I screwed it up somehow (something that is very possible), in my experience (using TMo service) forcing emoji to be treated as sms prevents them from being sent at all (messages including them still send, the places w/ emojis are just blank though). If folks have figured a way around this, or followed that guide and did not encounter that issue, I would be very interested in learning more as I may have mucked it up somehow and would be interested in learning how to resolve the issue.

Thanks imma just take the secmms apk out of his rom and i dont know if the mod actually sends the emoji too or just keeps it from converting to mms