5,598,657 Members 40,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HOW TO] get official updates for any region rom installed on your samsung smartphone

Tip us?

shavir Afroz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
Angry [HOW TO] get official updates for any region rom installed on your samsung smartphone

have revieved many threads on how to hack kies for getting the updates of the rom that you have curently installed...

so here's a basic review...
suppose you bought a tab2 7.0 3g in india...
but if you flash other country rom, yo will not be getting OTA updates that are launched for that countries rom that you have flashed via odin
this little trick of me will enable you all that future updates of that country directly via kies or OTA(whichever u prefer)

anyone interested please PM me so that i can post a guide

press thanks if i helped

jakmove
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Smile need guide on how to update via kies

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavir Afroz View Post
have revieved many threads on how to hack kies for getting the updates of the rom that you have curently installed...

so here's a basic review...
suppose you bought a tab2 7.0 3g in india...
but if you flash other country rom, yo will not be getting OTA updates that are launched for that countries rom that you have flashed via odin
this little trick of me will enable you all that future updates of that country directly via kies or OTA(whichever u prefer)

can you post a guide trying to update to european firmware on my t217s want gt-p3200

press thanks if i helped