Problem with screen (XMP mango) . PLEASE HELP

Tip us?

xRDBullx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Problem with screen (XMP mango) . PLEASE HELP

Hey guys XDA

I have a serious problem and did not hesitate to use this product full of good developers.

A week, the screen of my XMP (mango) stopped working in some parts of the screen Ago (PART OF CENTRAL AND BOTTOM)
Before solved by making it flash by Flashtool and after that I worked normal, but now I do not even making him worse ... that works.
Someone would have the solution to this?, Please ....

NOTE:
Before you spend all this trouble, had accidentally wet your screen and I spent all these events that contain them before.

Sorry for my bad English

I leave saying that the image of the screen does not work me (Joining spaces)

h ttp://k 44.kn3.net/0/1/C/7/B/2/EDF.png

Thanks in advance

fundre
Old
(Last edited by fundre; 16th January 2014 at 10:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 103

DONATE TO ME
I have the same problem 😢 it seems that part of digitizer is dead. My case it was only the middle part of the screen. I think the water creep in the case when I use the phone immediately while my hand is wet. If there is any solution (beside changing the touch screen) it would be much appreciated

Sent from my MemoPad

xRDBullx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundre View Post
I have the same problem 😢 it seems that part of digitizer is dead. My case it was only the middle part of the screen. I think the water creep in the case when I use the phone immediately while my hand is wet. If there is any solution (beside changing the touch screen) it would be much appreciated

Sent from my MemoPad
If, when I grip my hand was wet :/. I hope the solution is not changing screen, because it is so expensive :/