5,596,128 Members 34,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] After 4.3 Update new click sounds?

Tip us?

minifamilie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question [Q] After 4.3 Update new click sounds?

Hi everybody,

just updated to Android 4.3 on my Z1 and realised that the Sony click sounds seems to have changed?
Has anyone experienced the same problem?
I really liked the "Sony" click sound any idea how to get it back?

Thanks in advance for your replies

eclyptos
Old
(Last edited by eclyptos; 16th January 2014 at 10:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 477
Yes, the click on 4.3 is different and many do not like it. The only one way to get that click back is to root your phone and replace with the old one from 4.2. The problem is you did not saved the wave file from 4.2 so somebody should post it for you and then you should replace it on your phone or you downgrade, root your phone, backup all what you need and update again. Anyway if you want root your .290 the only way is to downgrade with NUT method so you will do 2 things in 1.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

minifamilie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Yes, the click on 4.3 is different and many do not like it. The only one way to get that click back is to root your phone and replace with the old one from 4.2. The problem is you did not saved the wave file from 4.2 so somebody should post it for you and then you should replace it on your phone or you downgrade, root your phone, backup all what you need and update again. Anyway if you want root your .290 the only way is to downgrade with NUT method so you will do 2 things in 1.
Damn, had that thought - but i didn't want to believe

Well i'll wait for the next update, maybe the'll bring it back?!

Thanks!

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by minifamilie View Post
Well i'll wait for the next update, maybe the'll bring it back?!
Maybe they make it better.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)