Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 51,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Softbricked and in Tears

Tip us?

exxi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
So far the progress bar has not moved at all. installing is still as 0 percent. Lets hope something moves
I suspect that the file systems or partitions are corrupt. Thats why I am unable to mount some partitions. Is there any way to fix it before I retry flashing the rom?

exxi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
I wiped again with the recovery and now it seems to be installing. Lets see what happens !

exxi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
It works! Thanks !!!

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 838

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by exxi View Post
It works! Thanks !!!
I knew you could do it
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

exxi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
I knew you could do it
I'm just impressed by the forthcoming Nature of people like you. I mean you could have just left me to figure it out on my own and struggle for a few more days instead you decided to follow the topic and make time for me! Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to exxi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 838

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by exxi View Post
I'm just impressed by the forthcoming Nature of people like you. I mean you could have just left me to figure it out on my own and struggle for a few more days instead you decided to follow the topic and make time for me! Thanks again
your welcome ..and we use a thanks button so others can tell who their dealing with
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]