Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 44,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to enter in the official recovery?

Tip us?

lecomiquelin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] How to enter in the official recovery?

When I had the galaxy s4, I just pressed volume up + home + power. Now, with z1, I want to know the correct combination or way to enter in the official recovery... Sorry bad english.

Enviado de meu C6943 usando Tapatalk

301stSpartan
Old
Thanks Meter 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecomiquelin View Post
When I had the galaxy s4, I just pressed volume up + home + power. Now, with z1, I want to know the correct combination or way to enter in the official recovery... Sorry bad english.

This is a Sony, not a Samsung. Sony phones don't have a default recovery as far as I know, at least the Z1 doesn't. What do you need to do?
Sony Xperia Z1 C6902
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100G
Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 - RIP (bricked)
Motorola Droid A855 - RIP (drunkenly dropped in puddle)
The Following User Says Thank You to 301stSpartan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lecomiquelin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
If you dont say it was Sony, I wouldn't know, I was thinking it was Samsung -.- I just mentioned how I used to do, suggesting that the Z1 could be like. And I want to wipe cache, in the recovery way. Thank you.

Kirkymole
Old
Thanks Meter 60
The above poster is correct, Sony phones don't have a built in recovery, the only was to boot into one is to install one yourself I'm afraid. Have a flick through the other Z1 topics and you'll find plenty of help with it
If it's broke, use a hammer. If that fails, you're not using a big enough hammer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirkymole For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lecomiquelin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkymole View Post
The above poster is correct, Sony phones don't have a built in recovery, the only was to boot into one is to install one yourself I'm afraid. Have a flick through the other Z1 topics and you'll find plenty of help with it
Thank you bro!

The Following User Says Thank You to lecomiquelin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]