Question [Q] Needing help porting Miui to Skyrocket

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that effort seems to have stopped in porting MIUI over to the Skyrocket from the Hercules. I began to look around and have found PatchRom from MIUI. With PatchRom, Miui Code can be inserted into CyanogenMod v10.1 (Android 4.2.2) for the Skyrocket.

I am no developer but I managed to get patchrom to do its thing. However I am left with some smali files which need to be resolved before Patchrom will create an alpha ROM for testing.

Is anyone interested in helping with this side project? I've posted in the Miui port thread in the development section but nobody replied.

As an example, the top part is the before, the bottom is where MiCode insert has failed. The ! means Replace/Modify existing code.
Code:
Select Code
*** ActivityThread.smali	2014-01-08 17:43:35.050959947 -0800

(Before)*** 11491,11500 ****

:cond_5
      :goto_3
!     new-instance v6, Landroid/content/res/Resources;

.end local v6           #r:Landroid/content/res/Resources;
!     invoke-direct {v6, v0, v2, v1, p4}, Landroid/content/res/Resources;-><init>(Landroid/content/res/AssetManager;Landroid/util/DisplayMetrics;Landroid/content/res/Configuration;Landroid/content/res/CompatibilityInfo;)V

.restart local v6       #r:Landroid/content/res/Resources;
      iget-object v9, p0, Landroid/app/ActivityThread;->mPackages:Ljava/util/HashMap;
(After)--- 11493,11502 ----

:cond_5
      :goto_3
!     new-instance v6, Landroid/content/res/MiuiResources;

.end local v6           #r:Landroid/content/res/Resources;
!     invoke-direct {v6, v0, v2, v1, p4}, Landroid/content/res/MiuiResources;-><init>(Landroid/content/res/AssetManager;Landroid/util/DisplayMetrics;Landroid/content/res/Configuration;Landroid/content/res/CompatibilityInfo;)V

.restart local v6       #r:Landroid/content/res/Resources;
      iget-object v9, p0, Landroid/app/ActivityThread;->mPackages:Ljava/util/HashMap;
MIUI-JB-2.12.07

Click image!