5,604,219 Members 49,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KK 4.4.1][CM11][XPOSED] Floating Apps like Qslide.

Tip us?

Exedion
Old
(Last edited by Exedion; 10th December 2013 at 03:59 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default [KK 4.4.1][CM11][XPOSED] Floating Apps like Qslide.

Greetings and good vibes to all readers! Here I bring you a simple configuration to have a launcher for floating applications in notifications drawer like the QSLIDE option of the Optimus series!

This works for ANDROID 4.4.1 KITKAT CM11 but should work in earlier versions that supports xposed framework, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator and Notification Shortcuts.

Well let's start

Which is what you need:

After you have installed all apps, modules and other things, take the following steps of the video, and enjoy!

if someone could tell me about some shortcuts application in the notification drawer of that do not show the annoying icon (or hide it with transparent icon) and remaining free space icon(like google now notification or SRC Recorder notification!), please publish it here

Thanks to:
Xposed module, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator, and Notification Shortcuts user, dev, team and members
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Exedion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gosthy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've been using this module for a while, and I've got to say that it is incredible! The occasional problems I come across are understandable, and every update makes it better and better. The only thing that bothers me is that I always end up moving the windows around when I want to press something in the action bar. I think it would be nice if we could move the window with the quadrant instead. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Exedion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gosthy View Post
I've been using this module for a while, and I've got to say that it is incredible! The occasional problems I come across are understandable, and every update makes it better and better. The only thing that bothers me is that I always end up moving the windows around when I want to press something in the action bar. I think it would be nice if we could move the window with the quadrant instead. Anyway, keep up the good work!
thanks! well you should make a request in the XHaloFloatingWindow thread to see if the developer wants to implement your idea good luck!

gosthy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah, sorry, I posted in the wrong thread Nice tutorial btw, I never would have guessed that the "bookmarks" button would let me make shortcuts to stuff other than bookmarks.

srcsntrk
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hello to everyone,
Does it work on stock rom?
BR,,

neaznc021
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by srcsntrk View Post
Hello to everyone,
Does it work on stock rom?
BR,,

Yup..I've been using it on the Epsilon rom and works like a charm

danielbudyn
Old
(Last edited by danielbudyn; 25th December 2013 at 11:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Someone testing on AOSP kit kat ?

Edit: working on AOSP
Envoyé de mon Nexus 7

overboard1978
Old
Thanks Meter 53
confirmed works on lg optimus g pro with cm11 Thank you great work putting it all together
LG Optimus G Pro (cm11 latest nightly)
Atrix 4G (epinter cm10.1)

overboard1978
Old
(Last edited by overboard1978; 18th January 2014 at 06:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedion View Post
Greetings and good vibes to all readers! Here I bring you a simple configuration to have a launcher for floating applications in notifications drawer like the QSLIDE option of the Optimus series!

This works for ANDROID 4.4.1 KITKAT CM11 but should work in earlier versions that supports xposed framework, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator and Notification Shortcuts.

Well let's start

Which is what you need:

After you have installed all apps, modules and other things, take the following steps of the video, and enjoy!

if someone could tell me about some shortcuts application in the notification drawer of that do not show the annoying icon (or hide it with transparent icon) and remaining free space icon(like google now notification or SRC Recorder notification!), please publish it here

Thanks to:
Xposed module, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator, and Notification Shortcuts user, dev, team and members
You can also use with glove box or several floating button app instead of notifications shortcuts app. then you can launch apps without having to pull notification bar all the way down big plus if using for messaging while watching video.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.fb.glovebox
LG Optimus G Pro (cm11 latest nightly)
Atrix 4G (epinter cm10.1)